Water System Flushing Scheduled for Area #1
- The City of Longview’s utility crews will be flushing water mains in the area between Industrial Way and Nichols Boulevard from Oregon Way, to Washington Way starting Monday, March 24, 2014 through Thursday, March 27, 2014.
- Work will begin at 7:30 p.m. and end by 11:30 p.m. each night.
- Advisory signs will be posted in the area.
- Flushing may stir up sediment that can enter residential plumbing.
- Residents should refrain from using water while flushing is occurring.
- After flushing, it is recommended that residents run water through an outside hose bib or in a bathtub, for a short time prior to consuming water or washing clothes.