Water System Flushing Scheduled
The City of Longview’s utility crews will begin flushing water mains in the areas
between 30th Avenue and Coal Creek, north of Ocean Beach Highway on
Friday, August 25, 2017.
• Work will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end by 2:00 p.m.
• Advisory Signs will be posted in the area.
• Flushing may stir up sediment that can enter residential plumbing.
• Residents should refrain from using water while flushing is occurring.
• After flushing, it is recommended that residents run water through an outside
hose bib or in a bathtub, for a short time prior to consuming water or washing clothes.