If your business charges for admission (such as a theater, or a cabaret with a cover charge) you will need to pay admission taxes of 5% on the revenue received from the admissions charge.

Additional information relating to your gambling taxes may be obtained by calling Longview City Hall, B & O tax desk or by e-mail.

You will receive a Admissions tax form quarterly. This form must be completed and returned to the city tax office before the date indicated on the form. Checks should be made payable to the City of Longview and mailed to: City of Longview, B & O Tax Desk, P.O. Box 128, Longview, WA 98632.

Need help with your taxes?

The City has attempted to make its Admissions tax form as simple as possible. If you need help in completing the form however, we will be glad to provide assistance. You can come into Longview City Hall, or call the B & O tax desk.

When submitting your return, please use the forms provided. If you do not have an Admissions Tax Return, additional forms are available at Longview City Hall in the Finance Department, 1525 Broadway in Longview or by downloading the Admissions Tax Return in PDF format. The staff at City Hall processes payments for many different City services. Failure to return the Admissions form with your check may result in a credit to the wrong account, or a delay in processing your payment.

Documents to download:

Last updated: 4/10/2013 12:12:32 PM