2017 Emergency Sewer Line Repair
Fir Street is closed between 18th Ave. & 19th Ave and the alleys between 18th & 19th are closed at Fir Street.
• The City of Longview’s Contractor, Advanced Excavating Specialists (AES), is repairing a sewer main on Fir Street.
• Starting Friday, February 3rd, 2017, Fir Street between 18th and 19th Avenue will be closed to traffic.
• Additionally, the alley between 18th and 19th Avenue, north and south of Fir Street will be closed at Fir Street.
• Local traffic will be allowed to use the alley accessing from Delaware or Florida.
• Traffic will be detoured around the closure.
• Weather permitting, the roadway and alleys are expected to reopen to traffic February 17th, 2017.
• To avoid delays motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes.